Wednesday, January 21, 2009

hi

Ok so this is the first time i have ever done anything like this.... i doubt anyone will end up reading this but just in case i think its only right that i introduce myself!

Im just a girl who has lately not been feeling like herself and thought that maybe if i came here and vented my feelings i might start to feel a bit better... a bit happier and lighter perhaps?

The plan is that this will become some kind of diary for me so im going to keep it anonymous as I want to be able to talk about things I dont even talk to my friends to about.

As i said... im sure noone will end up stumbling on this but just in case, i wanted to say HI! ... i'd love to actually meet a few people here who might start to understand me (as most people dont ever understand me!!). anyways ill see how this goes.... :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    Guess what???? Surprise!!!! Consider me your very first visitor. I am a very private person too but I have learned that it is ok to open up a bit. I talk about my strong points, my weak points and everything in between on my blog. It is ok because we are all human and experience the entire spectrum of feelings. I have learned that the best songs are usually written when a persons life is in the most turmoil or something has happened to truly move them to a special level of creativity. Use your thoughts and feelings to your creative advantage. Write what you feel...be real and the rest will be easy. Rick

    ReplyDelete